Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Home

"I don't advise you to mind your life's affairs because I know that you are covetous to do so, but I advise you to mind the affairs of the Hereafter. Take from this temporary home to the eternal one.
Consider this life as something that you have left, I swear by Allah you will leave it. Consider death as something that you have tasted, I swear by Allah you will taste it. And consider the Hereafter as a home that you have visited, I swear by Allah you will be there."- 'Ataa al-Khurasani

4 comments:

  1. THE NOBLE QURAN (66:11) "O MY LORD,BUILD FOR ME A HOME WITH YOU IN PARADISE". (aameen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamalaikum,Madam,Let me begin by saying that I love U for the sake of Allah. I have been listening to your lectures on taleemulQuran2002 for past one year from the site Aswatalislam.It has changed me internally and I have been benefited a lot.I want to get actively involved in DaawahWork and to be in a righteous company.Kindly suggest? bushra.haque@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Gratitude is built upon five pillars: Submissiveness to Allah from the one expressing gratitude; lov ing Him for it; acknowledging His favour; praising Him for it; and not utilizing it in a way that displeases Him” ~ Ibn al-Qayyim

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya allah.make this easy,complete ,this with khair....ameen...

    ReplyDelete