Thursday, September 2, 2010

Forgiveness

Hadith Qudsi, Allah said:
O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall
forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.
O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were
you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.
O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the
earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I
would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.
- Saheeh. Related by at-Tirmidhi

1 comment:

  1. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reported that

    the devil said to God: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies.

    " And God replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask My forgiveness."

    - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742

    ReplyDelete