Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ALLAH THE GREATEST

When I'm alone, I crave company & someone to support me. No one comes to help me except Allah !

When I pretend to be strong in front of the world, nobody sees my weaknesses, nobody sees my tears, except Allah !

When I'm sad and I want a shoulder to cry on, nobody seems to notice my hidden tears or to support me but Allah!

If I do wrong, people will seldom forgive and forget easily. Only Allah, if I just ask Him, forgives me.

Pleasing a human is most difficult. Pleasing Allah is the easiest.

People sometimes punish me for the mistakes I have not done. Allah ignores & excuses the ones that I did.

That's ALLAH ! The Greatest, The Almighty, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

- Ibn al-Qayyim Jawziyyah

اللّهُ أكبرُ كَبيِرَا وَالحَمدُ لِلّهِ كَثِيرا وَ سُبحَان اللّه بُكرَةً وَأصْيِلا

9 comments:

  1. Quote
    To love someone is nothing
    To be loved by someone is something
    To be loved by someone you love is exciting
    BUT
    TO BE LOVED BY ***ALLAAH*** IS EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah is sufficient for me . None has the right to be worshiped but He , in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne .
    [AT- TAUBAH:129]

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Qul hu Allahu ahad. Allahu samad." nothing comforts the hearts but zikre illahi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone withdraws himself from remembrance of (Allah) Most Gracious We appoint for him an evil one to be an intimate companion to him. 43:36

    ReplyDelete
  5. But if they turn away - then know that Allah is your protector. Excellent is the protector, and Excellent is the helper.(Al-'Anfāl:40)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ TO BE LOVED BY ***ALLAAH*** IS EVERYTHING

    But yes, whoever fulfills his commitment and fears Allah - then indeed, ALLAH "LOVES" THOSE WHO "FEAR" HIM. (Ale-imran:76)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ nothing comforts the hearts but zikre illahi

    Those who believe and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, *** Verily, in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(Comfort)***.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ NOTHING COMFORTS THE HEARTS BUT ZIKRE ILLAHI

    THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND WHOSE HEARTS FIND REST IN THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH,** VERILY, IN THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH DO HEARTS FIND REST(COMFORT)**. Quran 13:28

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne

    ..FOR ALLAH LOVES THOSE WHO PUT THEIR TRUST (IN HIM).
    Quran(3:159)

    ReplyDelete